You have no items in your cart. Want to grab some yummy cookies?Go shopping
Welcome to our Frozen Cookie Dough Drop™ Fundraiser!
February 5 to March 12, 2024
Kettle Lakes Public School is teaming up with Terra Cotta Cookies to bring you delicious, peanut and nut-free cookies you will love. Choose from 12 scrumptious cookie dough flavours, including two gluten-free choices and a vegan option! Each box contains 40 x 20g pre-formed “Dough Drops™”. They come in compact boxes which are easily stored in your freezer to bake whenever that cookie craving hits. Bake as many or as few as you want, but trust us, you’ll want to stock up because once you taste them, they won’t last long! There is also an option for already baked shortbread in a lovely gift box, perfect for gift giving.
Cookie Dough Drop Boxes are $15.00 each, and Shortbread Gift Boxes are $10.00 each.
How to get in on the cookie action?
Our fundraiser is 100% online.
- Simply click on the “START SHOPPING” button below, load up your cart with deliciousness, and stock up your freezer!
- Make sure your order is accurate in your cart. You can still add any items you may have missed. Don’t forget a Tote Bag to bring it all home.
- Proceed to Checkout, and fill in your details, including the group name (Kettle Lakes Public School)
- If you are ordering for a school fundraiser, enter the appropriate student and teacher’s name.
- Enter Billing Details. (Note: We ask for an address only to process the payment securely; we will not be shipping to you directly.)
- Pay with Visa, Visa Debit, or Mastercard. Agree to the terms and conditions and check off that you are not a robot (unless you are a cookie eating robot!)
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your order is processed. Check your inbox (or junk mail).
By ordering through this link, proceeds will benefit Kettle Lakes Public School. So, share the webpage link with everyone you know to support our campaign!
How long is the fundraiser running?
The campaign kicks off on Feb 5 and wraps up on Mar 12. The ordering webpage closes at 4:00 p.m. on the final day.
When will we get the cookie dough?
The cookies will be delivered to 62 Kingshill Rd, Richmond Hill on March 26.
You can pick-up your orders at 3:00 p.m. in the gym. Our volunteers will handle the distribution directly to families and students.
When picking up your order, please bring a bag to collect your cookies, and ensure you get the product back into a freezer ASAP. Due to the frozen nature of the dough, this is crucial for maintaining its quality.
Thanks a bunch for your support!
Let the Baking Begin!